Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kit: Hard Candy Christmas tagger size

Lady Noelle - Kit Hard Candy Christmas, Lady Noelle - Kit Hard Candy Christmas (400 x 400)
This kit is FREE during the month of December only at TKO Scraps. In the store Categories, click on Holiday Treats - Free for lots of store goodies.

Contents in PNG format:

(not all items shown in preview)

1 angel bear
16 barley candies
6 bows
1 button candy dots
2 candy canes
1 candy corn
1 candy house
candy recipes (WordPad document format)
2 candy sticks
1 candy wrapped
1 cupcake
6 flowers
12 frames
1 gingerbread man
1 hanging tie
6 hard candies wrapped
1 icicles
1 journaling mat
2 lollipop hearts
2 lollipop trees
1 lollipops
16 papers
2 peppermint martinis
2 posers
4 ribbon candies
2 rock candy crystals
1 rose box
1 santa
2 sheet music
1 spruce branch snow
2 stickpins
2 sweet hard candies
2 swirled candies
4 tags
1 tree
4 wordart


Our Christmas cookie swap ended when the holiday kept us busy. We now create homemade candy. The kit includes my favorite candy recipes...Chocolate Covered Cherries, Chocolate Covered Orange Balls, Toffee, Divinity, Orange Blossom Infused Chocolate Truffles and my very own Holiday Peppermint Bark. Create them with friends and family for sweet memories.
Signature

Search

About Me

My photo




From Washington DC. I now reside with my husband in the beautiful New England state of Massachusetts. I hope you enjoy my digital scrap kits and scripts. I'm the new kid on the block and create 'tagger size' only. You can e-mail me here

My STORES

MY SCRIPT TESTERS

Photobucket Rebellious Scraps, blinkie

My Blinkies

Powered by Blogger.

My Followers