Friday, August 24, 2012

Kit: Absinthe Nights tagger size

Absinthe Nights Kit, Lady Noelle - Kit Absinthe Nights (350 x 350)
Contents in PNG format:

(not all items shown in preview)

140 elements and 24 papers

5 absinthe bottles
2 absinthe fountains
3 absinthe glasses
4 absinthe spoons
8 bows
4 bow charm pins
1 bracelet
1 branch
bubbles
3 butterflies
2 buttons
3 candles
1 charm diamond with glitter
2 charm gems
1 charm heart with glitter
1 charm safety pin
1 coin
1 cross
1 cupcake
1 dragonfly
1 emo heart
2 emo high heel shoes
3 emo skull charms
1 emo skull female
8 flowers
10 frames
2 glasses of absinthe
glitter bits
1 goth goblet
2 hanging curtains
1 hazard logo
2 hearts
1 hinged box
2 journaling mats
2 keys
2 license plates
1 locket animated
1 locket closed
1 locket open
1 mirror
1 MP3 player
24 papers
1 pen
5 perfume bottles
1 pocket watch
1 praying mantis
1 punk boots
1 razor
1 razor chain
1 razor ring
1 safety pin beaded
1 skateboard
1 soda can
1 speaker
1 sphere
4 stars
2 stars folded
2 stickpins
1 sticky note
5 swirls
1 swirl clip skulls
2 swirl clips stars
4 tags
1 ticket
1 tree
8 wordart
Signature

Search

About Me

My photo




From Washington DC. I now reside with my husband in the beautiful New England state of Massachusetts. I hope you enjoy my digital scrap kits and scripts. I'm the new kid on the block and create 'tagger size' only. You can e-mail me here

My STORES

MY SCRIPT TESTERS

Photobucket Rebellious Scraps, blinkie

My Blinkies

Powered by Blogger.

My Followers