Saturday, January 14, 2012

With a heart full of love


Click on the image above, to view larger picture
Scrapped, using my Baby Boy Kit.

Michael Anthony was born at 10:22AM on December 20, 2011. He was a wee bit small...but perfect. We spent several days in hospital, where the baby received excellent care. They removed his feeding tube and he's home. He's amazing and precious. He rarely fusses and my two favorite men seem to hold him, near constantly. I'm so thankful, my little angel is healthy and thriving. I never tire of watching him sleep.
Signature

Search

About Me

My photo




From Washington DC. I now reside with my husband in the beautiful New England state of Massachusetts. I hope you enjoy my digital scrap kits and scripts. I'm the new kid on the block and create 'tagger size' only. You can e-mail me here

My STORES

MY SCRIPT TESTERS

Photobucket Rebellious Scraps, blinkie

My Blinkies

Powered by Blogger.

My Followers