Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cherry Blossom Festival Flair Buttons tagger size

Lady Noelle - Element Cherry Blossom Flair Buttons
I haven't been home in a few years to visit and attend the Cherry Blossom Festival. We spent two weeks in Washington, Virginia and Maryland. I'm happy and pregnant. I'd like to think this child was conceived under a backdrop of beautiful Sakura in Washington, DC. Thank you...Siete il Mio Mondo.
You may download these flair button freebies HERE
Signature

Search

About Me

My photo




From Washington DC. I now reside with my husband in the beautiful New England state of Massachusetts. I hope you enjoy my digital scrap kits and scripts. I'm the new kid on the block and create 'tagger size' only. You can e-mail me here

My STORES

MY SCRIPT TESTERS

Photobucket Rebellious Scraps, blinkie

My Blinkies

Powered by Blogger.

My Followers