Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kit: Awaiting Her Lover tagger size

Lady Noelle - Kit Awaiting Her Lover
Contents in PNG format:
(not all items shown in preview)

1 alpha - uppercase, lowercase, numbers & punctuation
1 arrow
1 book of love spells
1 border
8 bows
2 bow wraps
4 butterflies
1 champagne bottle
5 charms
1 doodle
1 envelope with vellum paper
3 fans
10 flowers
12 frames
1 gazebo
1 gem bracelet
1 gem in setting
1 glass button
2 glass forget-me-nots
1 hanging jewel curtain
1 heart
1 hearts double
2 journal blocks
3 journal paper hearts
1 key
1 key lock
1 kissing ball
1 locket (animated & still versions)
1 love potion bottle
12 papers
1 parasol
1 perfume bottle
1 pocket watch
1 poser
2 ribbons
2 ribbon bows
3 stardust
4 stickpins
1 sword
4 tags
1 vase
2 venetian lace
2 wordart butterflies
12 wordart stars
3 wordart
Signature

Search

About Me

My photo




From Washington DC. I now reside with my husband in the beautiful New England state of Massachusetts. I hope you enjoy my digital scrap kits and scripts. I'm the new kid on the block and create 'tagger size' only. You can e-mail me here

My STORES

MY SCRIPT TESTERS

Photobucket Rebellious Scraps, blinkie

My Blinkies

Powered by Blogger.

My Followers