Friday, July 2, 2010

Kit: Pretty Ballerina tagger size

Kit: Pretty Ballerina
Contents in PNG format:
(not all items shown in preview)

1 alpha - uppercase & numbers (with eyelet bow hangers)
l alpha - lowercase & punctuation
1 bead strand
1 beaded pearl strand
12 bows
5 bow wraps
6 butterflies
2 charm gems
2 charms with glitter
1 clock dial
2 clock pocket watches
2 ding medallions
4 fans
6 flowers
8 frames
2 glass medusa buttons
1 hanging jewel curtain
2 hearts
1 journaling mat
1 key
1 lipstick
1 magic wand
20 papers
2 paperclips
4 perfume bottles
2 posers
7 ribbons
1 rose box
2 swirl clips with heart crystals
4 tags
6 wordart
Signature

Search

About Me

My photo




From Washington DC. I now reside with my husband in the beautiful New England state of Massachusetts. I hope you enjoy my digital scrap kits and scripts. I'm the new kid on the block and create 'tagger size' only. You can e-mail me here

My STORES

MY SCRIPT TESTERS

Photobucket Rebellious Scraps, blinkie

My Blinkies

Powered by Blogger.

My Followers